Classic Sci-Fi Trailers, Vol. 7 (Sinister Cinema). [Category: Commercial]More and more trailers from science fiction movies from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. This tape seems to focus mostly on humanoid monsters, alien invasions, and scientific experiments gone wrong. Gets 5 extra points for throwing in some drive-in ephemera.
- The trailer for Untamed Women features the classic line, "Shoot anything with hair on it that moves!" I hope that includes that creepy, unshaven guy who speculates upon the "other motives" of the Untamed Women.
- The Abominable Snowman of the Himalayas is coming to this theater! Maybe he has a date with the Tingler!
- The Human Vapor is "the most terrifying experience in scientific history!" I'd like to read the journal article that supports that claim.
- D-Day on Mars was "adapted in 1966 from The Purple Monster Strikes." That would imply that this incredibly creaky film from the 1940s was passed off to 1960s audiences as something new!
- Msties, take note: contains the trailers for Rocket Attack U.S.A., The Killer Shrews (not the classic one with Radford Baines, alas), The Amazing Transparent Man, The Slime People, and Marooned (a.k.a. Space Travelers).