Classic Sci-Fi Trailers, Vol. 6 (Sinister Cinema). [Category: Commercial]Good grief, more trailers from science fiction movies from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. This tape seems to focus mostly on science fiction horror. Again, lots of fun. Gets 5 points for throwing in some drive-in ephemera here and there.
- Tobor the Great is a great hokey robot. "Gramps, don't you do it!"
- Gimmick Alert! Conquest of Space was billed as being a true story––before it happens! The 30 Foot Bride of Candy Rock was filmed in Wonderama and Matterscope!
- Both Queen of Outer Space and Dark Star were advertised as serious science fiction!
- "Your eyes will glaze! Your ears will pop!" claims the trailer for Journey to the Seventh Planet. Sounds like a typical airline flight.
- The trailer for Queen of Blood promises to "turn the Milky Way into a Galaxy of Gore!" That's sure to bring in the alien tourist trade!
- Journey to the Center of Time was brought to us by American General Pictures. I guess they didn't want to get too specific.
- She Demons features "a power-mad genus (sic)!" Now that would make biology class interesting.
- Msties, take note: contains the trailer for Beginning of the End.